Thursday, November 11, 2010

I should probably have a picture of myself...

As I'm trying to catch up on the "easy stuff" in this class I noticed that everyone else has a nice picture of their face to represent their blog. I'll get one up after this post so everyone knows who I am.

As life goes on, I am constantly reminded that humans are at the very center of the future. What I mean by that is as time moves on, things are getting more and more easy for humans to use. Technology is becoming obsessed with making their products perfect for human use, whether its a car with heated hand grips and voice activated GPS, ore just a simple hiking backpack that fits comfortably to the shape of someones back.

With this in mind, I am reminded of how we all drew pictures as children. When we were very young and we drew a person, it usually came out as a large face that filled up the whole page with large eyes, and often small legs and arms coming right from the head. This is because as a child, the most important thing to us was the face. It is how we recognized people.

As social networks get more and more advanced, they often include images of faces next to names, posts, etc..... I should really get a profile pic up.

No comments:

Post a Comment