Tuesday, November 2, 2010

falling behind

So I have been falling behind on these posts, and I have also been falling behind in my works. Today we were supposed to have the thigh muscles done on our mannequins and I have yet to even crack open the book. This is because of a job interview that I had last Tuesday that forced me to cut class, and then again missing class on Thursday because of poor time management. I am struggling to catch up and this is the first step:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/imhumble/

3 comments:

  1. Hey Peter! It's kind of nice to know that I am not the only one who has fallen a little behind with the blogs. The Midterm grade really shook me so, never feel you're not alone. It is also nice to know that I am also not the only one who doesnt have lovely pictures up on their blogs. I dont have a digital camera so when I get my hands on one I try to use it for this class. Anyways, I feel like I can remember youre work with it not even in front of me, which is I guess a compliment because it must mean it's memorable in some way. I'm taking the weekend off, and I drove home to MN to isolate myself and try to gain back some of these blog points. Good luck to you, and Follow be back. I'm sure you'll get a kick out of my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, what Alec said; where are all your drawings? I'm pretty sure you were the first person to comment on my blog, so I was really hoping to get the chance to comment on some of your works. I know what you mean about falling behind, too. I'm working my ass off this weekend just to get everything done. Good luck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete